Complaint Review: EPI

• Reported By: Starr — pine Arizona USA
  • EPI

septic, Texas
    USA

EPI Environmental Safety Int'lEnvironmental Products Int'l EPI Deceptive/Fraud Texas

I received a phone call regarding my aerobic (septic) system. They asked id my system worked well. I told them it had an  odor and talked me into quit rid X and acclaimed tht their product was the best and it was environmentally friendly and safe.

I have used it according to their instructions since 12-2015.  I have made 4 payments and if I remember I had a larger deposit to start. my monthly payments are $32, so I called today because I still have odor.

The guy says 'put a scoop in 1x weekly for 4 weeks and it will stop. i told him I am not making any more payments and that what they promised would be odor free in 1 month. start 2 scoops of activator 1000 then 1 x month 1 scoop. what can i do to get my monies back. they dooped me out of the down pmt and 4 monthly payments of $32. SOMEBODY Help me!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2016 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/epi/septic-texas/epi-environmental-safety-intlenvironmental-products-intl-epi-deceptivefraud-texas-1299219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content