Complaint Review:

• Updated: Mon, March 20, 2017

• Reported By: gino — los angeles California USA
EPIONE DR SIMON OURIAN
444 N.CAMDEN DR BEVERLY HILLS, California USA

EPIONE DR SIMON OURIAN Dr Simon Ourian literally ruined my face and my life BEVERLY HILLS California

Five years ago Dr Simon Ourian decided to put filler under my eyes.He also put fat under my eyes.I have one  big eye with the whites showing and one small eye,I have big bag under my left eye.I look 20 years older.This literally ruined my life.He doesn't call back.When I went in he said he never recived three weeks of my messages.I am using my life saving here.I am going across country to two different places,east and west coast for consults.I asked him to help me pay to get it fixed even half  he won't return my messages.I found out after he messed up three different people badly but it was on their body. He ruined my life!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2017 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/epione-dr-simon-ourian/beverly-hills-california/epione-dr-simon-ourian-dr-simon-ourian-literally-ruined-my-face-and-my-life-beverly-hill-1362962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPIONE DR SIMON OURIAN