Complaint Review: EPIxel Software

• Updated: Mon, July 17, 2017
  • Reported By: Jamie — Kansas City Missouri USA
  • EPIxel Software

USA

EPIxel Software Guru EPixel Software Programming and Design Bad Reviews Are Not Shown India Pakistan

I gave this company ONE star reviews and today I noticed that they were removed.

After working three weeks past the deadline, I finally had to let them go and try to hire another programmer.  I am still out a month and $640 with no real working website.

So I gave them a bad review.

Either the programmer or Guru.com removed the bad reviiew.  How many others have they removed because I hired them based on their five stars alone.  If someone is hiding the bad reviews then Guru and the programmers are being deceptive by giving out a false sense of accomplishments.

If I were to see the true story from other reviews, then I might have avoided the headaches with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2017 04:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/epixel-software/-/epixel-software-guru-epixel-software-programming-and-design-bad-reviews-are-not-shown-ind-1386243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content