BBB complaint filed, on line, 2/1/12
I have never been more frustrated or disgusted with a company, who supposedly was to provide world-class customer service for a fair price. I have been dissatisfied since week one.
1. During the set-up phase, their compliance department repeatedly called my home before 7 am. Their rep absolutely refused to delay calling until my business hrs of 9am. I asked for a supervisor and got the same response - "they will call whenever they want!"
2. EPSs deducts $$ from my account but won't, as a matter of their standard practices, mail me monthly statements. I have to call every month and they email me one. They don't email me a statement either. Yet, they charge me a monthly statement fee.
3. I was told I could have complete access to my statements, online, for $7.95 a month. I have never been able to sign into the screens.
5. I called their alleged "after hours customer service" and "tech service" to resolve my inability to log in. The only help I got was a live voice telling me to call back on Monday.
4. I pursued that issue all this week and was told they were changing online statement systems and the new one would not be available for another week. They did not communicate to me that the system I supposedly had access to would be off-line. I don't know how long they've know it was unavailable. No offer of refunds was forthcoming. I called customer service asking for a refund and I was told my request would be forwarded to "Upper Management".
5. I called 2/1/12 to get a breakdown of the total fees charged on my last transaction and I was to by Regina, that she did not have access to the information. The best they could do was to say the amount of the initial transaction and the amt of the deposit, and I could do the math to get a total cost figure.
6. Since Aug 2011, I have managed to get 3 transactions done and have spent a total of between $450 and $550, without knowing the mystery amount from my last transaction, nor the charges that will show up on Feb 2012 statement.
Desired Settlement Full Refunds
Immediate end of the contract and a waiver of all fees they want to extort out of dissatisfied, exiting customers
A letter stating they have erased access info to my bank account
Refund by a Certified Bank Draft