Complaint Review: EPS Parking

• EPS Parking
    1039 Grant St
    Atlanta, Georgia
    USA

EPS Parking Empire Parking Services Vultures sitting right there Dunwoody Georgia

I am an Uber Eats Partner.

I pulled into a restaurant today to pick-up a meal for a client.  The parking lot was full.  So I parked at the end of the line of cars.  Yes, there are signs everywhere stating no parking or you will be booted and/or towed.  I pulled up, parked and placed my flashers on and then placed the Uber sign on the dash.  (This is done all over metro Atlanta and the cops do not bother us unless we are at a Red Curb).

I was away for less than TWO minutes and the Empire Parking Services (EPS) attendant, (who sits all day in the stall right next to the No Parking area waiting), had already booted and left the sticker on the window.

He stated that there were no warnings, grace for couriers period.  It cost me $75 in order to deliver the food to the client.

He was not in uniform and in his own, unmarked vehicle sitting right next to the spot. [continued below]....

.....  He stated that EPS had a contract with the restaurant owner and was to strictly enforce the No Parking.  I later asked the owner of the restaurant, who stated that they were unsure who contracted this company.

Guess I will contact the Management Firm of the Shopping Center and see what their arrangement is with EPS.  Then it will be unto the the Georgia Department of Safety, the City of Dunwoody, the Better Business Bureau and a couple of cunsumer advocates in Atlanta.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2016 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eps-parking/atlanta-georgia-30315/eps-parking-empire-parking-services-vultures-sitting-right-there-dunwoody-georgia-1316002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content