Complaint Review: EPS90

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012
  • Reported By: The North Station — Fort Lupton Colorado United States of America
  • EPS90
    6472 South Quebec
    Englewood, Colorado
    United States of America
  • Phone: 303-221-2510
  • Web:
  • Category:

EPS90 EPS Electronic Payment Systems EPS90 /Current Agents or Potential Agents beware Englewood, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: EPS Resolved

EPS90 had a rep come to my place of business and offer me service for up sales.  I never received any equipment yet they have been charging my bank account for the services for over a year.  I called numerous time to get my account canceled and they have never done it.  I just contacted them again and told them I wanted my "account" canceled and the charges to stop.  They requested I send a letter of cancelation.  Just sent it.  We will see what happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2012 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eps90/englewood-colorado-80111/eps90-eps-electronic-payment-systems-eps90-current-agents-or-potential-agents-beware-eng-903159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

EPS Resolved

AUTHOR: EPS Corporate - (USA)

EPS does require a signed letter of cancellation from the owner of the account  for security purposes. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you but it is our strict policy to protect our merchants information and their accounts.  We have received your cancellation letter and your account has been cancelled.
Best Regards,