Complaint Review: Equinox Beauties

• Equinox Beauties
    1285 Baring Blvd #297
    Sparks, Nevada
    USA

I order a free sample of Equinox and Skiprime wrinkle free. i paid the shipping charges of $4.95 and $3.97 which appeared on my credit card statement on 3/8/2014.  Then on 3/22/14 i was charged $93.00 a and $99.00 for the product.  I only wanted the samples.

On Monday 4/22/14 i received another shipment of Equinox, which i am sending back. I do not want any more product. At this point i don't have a phone number for this company.  I am writing them a letter requesting cancelation of any more shipment of there product and any charges on my credit card.

Can hyou provide me any phone numbers for this company.

Thanks

Frank Saucedo

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/equinox-beauties/sparks-nevada-89434/equinox-beauties-rip-off-sparks-nevada-1140770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Equinox Day & Night Serum & RVTL Anti Aging Cream

AUTHOR: PLHuff - ()

This is just Info for this Company by Sheidan Labs -- Equinox Day & Night Serum RVTL Anti Aging Cream -- They are a Rip OFF for sure I too saw an AD on TV to try ths stuff for shipping I was charged 08/08/14 $3.95 for shipping and $4.95 for the other -- the ad makes sure that you do not see that you only have 14 days to try it to see if you like it, which of course I did not notice, when I recieved the product NO info came telling you that you only had 14 days to cancel -- They GOT me I was charged on my credit card on 08/20/14 $93.00, and $99.00 doesn't even give you time to see if the stuff works, which how can you tell in 14 days I called for a refund they did not want to give me refund he would not let me talk to anyone but him and if you return it you pay for the shipping and a restocking fee of $20.00 EACH!! I got hit HARD They did give me a credit od $100.00 ... Their phone numbers are 1 844 258.2795 and 1 877 524.0259