Complaint Review: Equinox Day & Night Serum

• Equinox Day & Night Serum
    1285 Baring Blvd, #297, Sparks, NV 89434
    sparks, Nevada
    USA

Equinox Day & Night Serum offer to return product w/i 14 days w/o charge not true! RUDE broken-English customer service! sparks Nevada

I ordered Equinox Day & Night Cream and RVTL. Both with a 14-day guarantee. Upon receipt & after seeing my dermatologist the very day they arrived, did not open either, called and cancelled both. Did exactly as was told to return them.

The RVTL was cancelled but not the Equinox. The Equinox Rep told me to write "Refused" (both times I called) on the box and return it. She took my info to cancel it. Today a man with broken English calling himself Ryan Cooper literally yelled at me saying "You need an RMA number or no money gets back to you at all!" (what the hey was that all about and what country is he from?) I was never told the first time that this is the case. Wish they had told me this the very first time I called them or I'd gotten an RMA number.

So, after charging my credit card $105.95 they may offer a refund of $69 once it is returned. There was no other option given me during this terse conversation when I tried my best to say this is not what I was told during my first phone call. I called the same number! Different routine!?

This is a scam at best. Who knows how good the product is, you are scammed out of money with dishonest business practices. You get rude customer service. And, someone who barely speaks English and has no trouble raising a voice to you.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON THIS COMPANY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 06:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/equinox-day-night-serum/sparks-nevada-89434/equinox-day-night-serum-offer-to-return-product-wi-14-days-wo-charge-not-true-rude-1059938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content