Complaint Review: Equinox skincare

• Equinox skincare
    2551 S Ave. East #G
    Palm Dale, California
    USA

Equinox skincare Absolutely biggest ripoff, 100's of complaints. Dont buy or use this product!! Palm Dale California

I received the product and after 10 day they debited my account for $99.00.

I called my bank to deny the claim as i was ready to ship the product back but they charged the account before 14 days.

These guys are so slimy, I ask for the scientific report they claim for the results of this horrible product  and was told they didnt have one to send me.  This is the most fraudalant  company.  They state they guarantee results.  How can you get results in 10 days.

I have written visa to protest this charge and intend to call every agency and file complaints.  I hope you read this before you order anything from this company.  They are scammers!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/equinox-skincare/palm-dale-california-39550/equinox-skincare-absolutely-biggest-ripoff-100s-of-complaints-dont-buy-or-use-this-pr-1064194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content