Complaint Review: Eric Dress

• Eric Dress

Internet
    China

Eric Dress Ripped me off for $136.27 for a dress that I can't fit

I order a dress back on October 15,  2017 and finally received it, Thursday, November 9, 2016, however I am not satisfied with the merchandise, the material or the design because it's not what your company advertised nor what the picture shows as well as the dress being too big. I've sent several emails with no response, I am requesting a full refund and the information to return this dress.

Friday, November 10, 2017- I sent and email to Eric dress expressing my concerns about the dress and that I wanted to return it because the dress was too big and that I was not satisfied with the material or design of the dress. Sunday, November 12, 2017- I received a response from Eric dress stating that I needed to take a picture of the item I received and the paper of the package details, I replied back to them on Sunday, November 12, 2017 with the requested information.

Monday, November 13, 2017- I received a response supposedly from someone name Moon and he stated that I needed to re-measure myself and take pictures of the measurement because their size is strictly in accordance with the size of their chart on the website. Tuesday, November 14, 2017- I sent an email back to Moon stating that I would not be re-measuring myself because I was measured using their size chart and that I felt like he/she was prolonging the time that I have in returning the dress.

It is sad that there are companies out there riping individuals off with false advertisment. And they have the audacity to list their FALSE return policy posted on their site;

Return Policy

We want you to be 100% happy with your order! Please open and check your package once it has arrived to make sure that the products that we made b b  c your requirement. If unsatisfied for any reason, please return unworn, unwashed  or defective merchandise. And keep everything in package original and provide details for our customer service. See below for additional information regarding our return policy.

For wedding accessories, fashion & clothing, accessories, shoes:

If you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of your purchase from Ericdress.com, you can return or exchange your items within 30 days from the delivered date.

I've done everything the've stated on their website and still can't get a refund, their policy should be no different than any other online companies. I've purchased from online companies several times and had to return the items and was not given this hard of a time  and it should be the same with Eric Dress. There need to be a class action lawsuit filed against this company because they continue to rip people off for their hard earned money.

Thanks

Carolyn

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2017 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eric-dress/internet/eric-dress-ripped-me-off-for-13627-for-a-dress-that-i-cant-fit-1411801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content