Complaint Review: Eric Zuley

• Eric Zuley
    26012 marguerite pkwy
    Internet
    United States of America

Eric Zuley the ripoff king of Hollywood? EZ, The Hollywood It Guy, WTV Networks, EZ Way Broadcasting prospect talent client Internet

*General Comment: False report

*General Comment: Not much to go by

I agree with this post totally this guy told me if I paid him 100K he would get my twitter verified. Also 600 for followers. He said he could make me famous for 10K a month. This is a fu***** con artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 03:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eric-zuley/internet/eric-zuley-the-ripoff-king-of-hollywood-ez-the-hollywood-it-guy-wtv-networks-ez-way-br-1039227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

False report

AUTHOR: Nanette - ()

My son's photo is used in conjunction with this complaint.  My son did not report this complaint.  He is a minor and I am requesting that his photo be removed from this website.  Someone is using his likeness without permission and it is suggesting that he made this complaint.

#2 General Comment

Not much to go by

AUTHOR: Tristan Stadtmuller - ()

I had taken an interest in his program too.  I don't understand how he can be a con artist when he interviews celebs, has been published in the Washington times, & stuff.