Complaint Review: EscortSting Dept Of Prostitution

• Reported By: Cassie — Charlotte North Carolina USA
  • EscortSting Dept Of Prostitution

Internet
    USA

EscortSting Dept Of Prostitution Took my ad off of backpage.com and falsified information claiming me to be an escort. Internet

I was recently sent a screenshot of a public review linked to my cell phone number that came from the site www.escortstings.com. I did my research and came to find that I was not the only one who has been victimized by this website. This website, www.escortstings.com, claims to be working with law enforcement to bust "known escorts". I use backpage to promote personal business for the spa I work at. They took my information and ad from backpage and created a whole "escort resume" where they included my pictures and ad information, while also adding in all types of false information making it seem as though I was claiming to be an escort and that I was looking for more clients, etc. This "resume" they have on file linked to my telephone number is completely written by them, the only thing accurate is what they copy and pasted from my ad. But they wrote it in such a way that makes it look as if I was the one who created this resume. [continued below]....

..... I am completely disgusted at this website and all the other reports I have read where they have done the same thing to other girls. I really urge you to look into getting this site shut down, mostly for the protection of all these girls whose reputation they are slaughtering. Please contact me if there is any way I am able to remove this false information. Thank you for your services, I appreciate your website being available for people who have been victimized online.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2017 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/escortsting-dept-of-prostitution/internet/escortsting-dept-of-prostitution-took-my-ad-off-of-backpagecom-and-falsified-informatio-1399984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content