Complaint Review: Escreen

• Reported By: Charles — Kentucky USA
  • Escreen

Overland Park, Kansas
    USA

Escreen Refusal to Adhere to OSHA's 1910.1020 Access to Medical Records, HIPPA Violations, Refusal to consult with MRO Overland Park Kansas

Escreen of Dallas TX in combination with their MRO in OverlandPark Kansas should be brought up on criminal charges. They seem to be more a racketeering organization than a true drug screening company.

They blatantly disregarded HIPPA and OSHA Law. I was never allowed to speak with their supposed MRO  DR.Steven Kracht, only a receptionist (Bridget and a nurse who never would be identified). Never allowed Access to my medical records (OSHA 1910.1020). Also obvious Breech in Chain of Custody...

I was told by the Office in Overland Park Kansas, that  my results turned in on a Monday would take 24-72 hours. After a week (8 days later) I was told my test hadn't been conducted by their lab in Dallas TX(sample provided in Minnesota) because the Affidavit form had not been sent by the collecton site officer. (I know for certain it was filled out correctly and sent).  After letting their Office know I was in Management (Safety officer) results mysteriously showed up 15 hours later with no new form or sample being sent...

I was told THC was in my system and no other substances detected in a five panel test.  I legally take Percocet 4o mg/day. No empirical data ever shown even after a perported GS/MS test wasconducted. Several requests made!

Again I was never allowed to speak to the MRO... Chain of Custody was clearly broken. And a receptionist delivered my perported results.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2016 03:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/escreen/overland-park-kansas/escreen-refusal-to-adhere-to-oshas-19101020-access-to-medical-records-hippa-violation-1318581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content