Complaint Review: eServer Supplies

• eServer Supplies
    302 Ringinglow Road
    Nationwide
    United Kingdom

eServer Supplies eserversupplies.com eServersupplies UKSH Stole our equipment and never paid for it Sheffield Nationwide

This is a cautionary tale. I'm posting this here, because this is the forum where I found negative reviews about this company (unfortunately after I had started doing business with them).

My company is shrinking our datacenter footprint across the globe, and therefore have been decommissioning a lot of hardware. I posted parts lists to a couple of hardware purchasers websites. Joshua Nailor @ Eserversupplies was quick to respond, and provided a competitive quote for our hardware (Dell server hardware drives & RAM). He paid for shipping, and we thought we would have the transaction wrapped up in a month or two. This was back in January 2016.

This is where they started becoming unresponsive, and the excuses started coming. It took them almost a year to test the hardware for defects. Finally, after nagging them from June to October 2016, they said they'd completed testing of the hardware.

We've been trying to get payment of around $6000 dollars from them since then. They've given us every excuse in the book: illness, check lost in the mail, can't issue check, etc, etc, etc....

I only wish I would've found the following posts online before doing business with them:

I'm lucky I haven't been fired over this. I feel like a fool.

Never do business with these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2017 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eserver-supplies/nationwide/eserver-supplies-eserversuppliescom-eserversupplies-uksh-stole-our-equipment-and-never-p-1392663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content