Complaint Review: ESN Direct Coins

• Reported By: Stephen — Phelan California USA
  • ESN Direct Coins

Nationwide
    USA

ESN Direct Coins Never received coins ordered, contacted at least four times. Scottsdale Arizona

On June 25th, 2015, I ordered one March of Dimes coin set. I waited a month and did not receive them. I called and was told the coins were not returned from NGC (coin grading company).

Have repeated calls every month since then, and got nowhere. Same story--coins not returned yet from NGC. Called today, told the same story, so I asked for a refund. We will see if I receive it or not.

I had been watching this coin show on television for quite some time, and Mr. Parsons claimed on his show, on the air, that coins would be sent in a timely fashion.

I am very disappointed and disheartened because I cannot buy these coins anywhere else for the price I was promised. In my view, this is fraud.

Stephen

Phelan

California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2015 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/esn-direct-coins/nationwide/esn-direct-coins-never-received-coins-ordered-contacted-at-least-four-times-scottsdale-1255337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content