Complaint Review: Esper Law Firm

• Reported By: Michelle — AVON Indiana United States
  • Esper Law Firm

Nationwide
    United States

Esper Law Firm Gabriel Pena, Legislation Department Received 5 threatening emails claiming that I owe money and that legal action was going to be brought against me.

I Started receiving emails stating she was representing Quick Pay Loans, and that she would be filing a judgement against me if I did not settle.  Gariel wrote that she was filing the paperwork in court and that I woud be arrested.

I am so glad that I looked up the law firm and came across ripoff report as I was getting nervous, she has all of my information, I just dont understand how she could get all of my personal information like that, including my adress, bank account info, and social security number. I changed my bank after that. This is really scary, and it appears as though this is a huge team of people who do this.

Something really needs to be done about this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2017 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/esper-law-firm/nationwide/esper-law-firm-gabriel-pena-legislation-department-received-5-threatening-emails-claimin-1414339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content