Complaint Review: Espow International Limited

• Espow International Limited
    Zanut Limited, 1000 North Circular Road
    Internet
    United States of America

I placed an order online at www.battery-retail-store.co.uk for two battery replacements for my Canon 400D digital camera on Monday October 12, 2009.

I received a confirmation about the transaction being processed, but no order confirmation from the company (run by Espow International Limited). The company information was detailed on my payment confirmation.

I have emailed info@battery-retail-store.co.uk several times and have tried to phone the number supplied, all to no avail.

My email is working fine - I also received a confirmation of the payment as reported earlier by another consumer, but no order confirmation from Espow International Limited nor info@battery-retail-store.co.uk. I even emailed a contact address which ended with a .ca extension.

Needless to say I have not received the order confirmation nor the order. This is a scam company and I also urge people to stay away from it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2009 07:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/espow-international-limited/internet/espow-international-limited-battery-retail-storecouk-customer-rip-off-bogus-internet-509631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

we apologize for the inconvenience caused

AUTHOR: Brian - ()

Dear Customer,

This is Brian, the customer service manager from Espow.

We noticed that you posted the negative review expressing your unsatisfaction with our service. Please accept our since apology for any inconvenience this matter has caused you. Our customer service should have resolved the problem for you, right? If the problem was not resolved to your satisfaction, please kindly let me know by sending an email at cs-center@espow.com . I will try our best to rectify the problem to your satisfaction.

We apologize again for all the inconvenience caused.

Brian

espow delivered

AUTHOR: rockydevon - (United Kingdom)

I also placed an order with Espow International through laptopbatteryshop.co.uk for a replacement laptop battery. The order was placed on 20th Oct. no email confirmation was sent from the company.Payment was taken immediately through Worldpay. The battery arrived today-30th Oct. having been shipped from Hong Kong. I was concerned to read the bad reports and thought I had also been scammed but they have come up with the goods. Like others I placed the order with them as they had a London warehouse and a UK telephone No. The battery appears to be ok but is a different shape to an HP battery it has feet on it which mean the laptop will not lay flat on the desk, who knows may help with the overheating problem. Yet to find out if the battery works, still on charge.

Espow International Limited - goods delivered, only after threats of legal action

AUTHOR: skydancer - (United Kingdom)

Following my original report on goods not being delivered which were ordered online, I have now received my goods from Espow International Limited (t/a www.battery-retail-store.co.uk). That was only after I threatened the company with legal action via several emails. The company appears not to be a scam, although their customer service leaves a lot to be desired!