I have a few proposals in this note.
1) When you are writing your reports try to avoid saying "they", "the company". I have told the other members that we should use the full name "Espresso Italia" given that we have a better chance of getting Espresso Italia known on the search engines. More people will learn about the Espresso Italia Fraud and Espresso Italia lies.
2) I think it would be a good idea for all of us to take Espresso Italia to court together. The more the merrier. I think we can do a lot more together than alone. I myself, for instance, have to wait another few months til I have all the money necessary to take them to court. I personally am organizing a strategy with the Rip Off Report.
3) Get on to the press. We have to let others know how big a fraud Espresso Italia is. Let others know our experience so that they don't fall victims of the Espresso Italia Fraud.
4) If you all decide to go alone in the court case, PLEASE do not accept to settle out of court. That is the worst thing we could do. On taking our case to court, Espresso Italia is obliged by the FTC (even though Espresso Italia has ignored former repremands) to make public its court litigations. Who is going to fall victim after that?
5) Remember that, according to Partick Albright, nobody can use the Espresso Italia trademark without express permission from Espresso Italia. That confirms that Espresso Italia has a sister company called Miami Espresso and practically, as Paul from Florida says, put him out of business. There is no obligation for the business' to go through you for coffee. They can get it from Miami Espresso at a cheaper price. That makes you totally incompetent. These are just a few of the unjust causes that Espreso Italia is persuing. As you can see, in all senses, Espresso Italia is a fraud and a Rip Off.
Do all you can to let others knoe that Espresso Italia is a fraud and a Rip Off.
You can get in contact with me by using the rebuttal box below. Hope to hear from you soon, CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
Espresso Italia Fraud Victim