Complaint Review: Essay Town

• Reported By: London Other
  • Essay Town
    www.essaytown.com
    Internet

I ordered two essays. I got charged for three essays. I ordered my essays 1 week and 1 day ago. I was told I would recieve the courseworks within 7 days. I still have not recieved it. I have contact them but they have not replied.

Kunal
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2006 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/essay-town/internet/essay-town-ripoff-internet-182163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

My essay

AUTHOR: Kunal - (United Kingdom)

I was only going to use that coursework as a guideline to help me. If the essay is not received i will proceed with legal action. If i spend my hard earn money for a coursework i entitle to something. Nobody has the right to steal someones money.

Aren't you even a little embarrassed?

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

Don't you have enough self respect to avoid posting a complaint here about how you were ripped off while you were trying to cheat on your school work?

Here's a novel idea..

AUTHOR: Denny - (U.S.A.)

Why dont you do your own essays and homework instead of cheating?