Complaint Review: eStock Deals

1955 Broadway
    Oakland, California
    United States

eStock Deals Not a real website! Oakland California

I purchased an at home gym set up from them on November 4th, 2017. They try to make you pay for your item using giftcards from other retailers. I gave them my credit card info and it jsut kept getting denied. I finally ended up paying them using paypal. My item was supposedly shipped the next day and I was sent a tracking number. They use a shipping carrier that goes by the name USNCarrier( also a bogus company). My package supposedly sat in NJ for 9 days. It then took 11 days to reach Oregon which was on 11/17/17. On 11/25/17 the status changed to "Out fo Delivery" and remained in that status for 3 days. You can't call eStock, the number is invalid. You can call the number on the USNcarrier site but no one ever answers nor calls you back. I emailed eStock that my packaged had been stuck in this status for 3 days...then miraculously the status changed to "Delivered" and showed a delivery date of 11/26/17 even though the day I emailed them was 11/28. Nothing was delivered...my husband works from home and is always there.  We would have known if a 150 lb home gym was dropped off.

Stay away from this company, they dont exist. The website looks legetimate but I assure you its all a scam. Ive since called my credit card company and disputed the charge,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2017 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/estock-deals/oakland-california-9461/estock-deals-not-a-real-website-oakland-california-1414074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content