Complaint Review: Esurance

• Esurance
    San Francisco, CA
    San Francisco, California
    USA

Esurance Fraud, hidden fees, dishonest, rude customer service. San Francisco California

Esurance is horrible. I prepaid for auto insurance and I have everything sent by electronic mail. Apparently they switched me to paper mail and are charging $25.00 extra every 6 months which was included in my payments. I told the rep that I never called and he just argued with me and said I switched it to paper mail and was informed of the fee. I said no I did not, I do everything electronic. Told him its BS and to just cancel me then.

Not only that but my insurance was good till the 15th of the month but they cut it by a week. So tonight at 12:01 am I will no longer have coverage. Unless I pay $5.00 late fee, $25.00 paper mail, and two months of insurance in advance.

What a joke. Will never do business with this company and will let others know not to either. They will nickle and dime you to death and they dont care how you feel.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/esurance/san-francisco-california-94103/esurance-fraud-hidden-fees-dishonest-rude-customer-service-san-francisco-california-1090483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content