Complaint Review: ET Solutions LLC

• ET Solutions LLC
    12000 Blackberry Ter
    North Potomac, Maryland
    USA

ET Solutions LLC On 6/24/16 my computer was frozen. ET Solutions contacted me about it and said they could fix problem. I had to purchase a one year subscription for $149.99 charged to my American Express card. They entered my conputer and I spent over 4 hours on the phone with them in front of my computer while they "fixed" the problem. I also had to to purchase a Microsoft server for $499.99.. North Potomac Maryland

On 6/24/16 my computer was frozen and ET Solutions contacted by phone saying they could fix it.  I had to purchase a Software Support Subscription in the amount of $149.99.  They entered my computer and I spent over two days on the phone with Edward and Mattew while I sat in front of the computer.  I also had to purchase a Microsoft server for $499.99.

On 9/14/17 I was contacted by ET Solutions informing me that my conputer had been hacked.  They entered my computer and showed me some information in a black box that I didn't understand and they said this was how many times someone had tried to get into my computer.

They proceeded to work on it for several hours.  A Jack Williams called later and I was told I would have to go to Walmart and purchase Itunes cards totaling $400, called him back to give him numbers on each card.  I was told this amount was necessary for repair problem.  Before I could even return home, he called again and said it would require another $400 worth of Itunes cards.  I told him I had purchased all Walmart had.  He said to go to CVS .  Which I did.

On 9/15/17 Jack Wilson called again and said it would require another $400.  I told him I had no more money. He kept insisting that all of my money would be refunded to me when problem was fixed.  I told him I was 78 years old, lived off of my social security and some savings.  He asked me when would I receive my next social security check.  At this point I realized I had been completely duped and scammed.  I hung up on him.

He continued to call and I would not answer the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2017 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/et-solutions-llc/north-potomac-maryland-29878/et-solutions-llc-on-62416-my-computer-was-frozen-et-solutions-contacted-me-about-it-a-1400473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content