Report: #119793

• EtourandTravel
    3626 Quadrangle Blvd. Corporate Park Suite 400 Orlando FL 32817
    Nationwide

Etour and Travel rip-off! Orlando, Florida

Well call me on phone sell me $398.00 trip too Orlando Fl for Six days. Told me give too 298.00 then scam me for 98.00 dollars then called bck told them wanted my money bck told me that I could get my money bck for it for three months hang up on me.

Tried call them bck too see posspible get my money bck fro it now tell me cant get money bck try offer me buy one air ticket tht send me buy one get one free. I want my $98.00 bck now and they wont refund my my money.

Jason
Jackson, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2004 10:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/etourandtravel/nationwide/etour-and-travel-rip-off-orlando-florida-119793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content