Report: #102095

• Reported By: bloomfield Connecticut
  • Etourandtravel
    3626 Quadrangle Blvd. Suite 400
    Orlando, Florida

got call from etourandtravel on wed. 8/04/04 to purchase orlando package. did not want package, just my tickets for universal; 2 for doing survey and 2 i paid for

Ronald
bloomfield, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2004 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/etourandtravel/orlando-florida-32817/etourandtravelcom-ripoff-could-not-find-website-to-print-tickets-for-universal-orlando-fl-102095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Etour LIES!!

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

I don't care if you are the president of this lousey company but they are nothing but ripoffs. How do you sleep at night knowing thats all this company is about. I am SURE that all these people misunderstood your rip off telemarketers. NOT HARDLY..... Admit you pray on unsuspecting people every day.....

This is in response to Ronald's concern: I assure you E Tour and Travel is an outstanding and legitimate place of employment

AUTHOR: Brad - (U.S.A.)

As we had contacted you August 4th 2004 to give you your Pin Number we also were to go over all the details of the vacation package so that you may have quality accommodations while here in Florida. I assure you E Tour and Travel is an outstanding and legitimate place of employment. I myself have several years as an employee with E Tour and still enjoy coming to work everyday to assist common travelers like you. Along with any product being described over the phone there is always room for assumption or miscommunication on either side. Not saying you are totally at fault however when you are driving in your car or rushing out the door to take the kids to school but still want to hear about the offer it is the job of the agent to continue to explain the vacation no matter how rush you may be. Not always does the miscommunication come from the sellers of the product. Can you honestly say you have never misunderstood anything someone describes to you over the phone?

In closing I would only like to say to you Ronald that if you were still looking for quality accommodations for an exceptional price E Tour and Travel would be the business you are looking for. However if you still only want your (2) tickets as promised please call us and we would be happy to assist you in getting your voucher printed to bring with you to Florida. I myself have traveled to the very same destinations we promote with our customers and I find them to be very proficient in service and quality.

Thanks for your time!