Complaint Review: Euro-cigs.com

• Euro-cigs.com
    euro-cigs.com
    Internet

Euro-cigs.com don't deliver/can't contact Internet Internet

I ordered cigs on 9th July and received confirmation of my payment but no delivery date. When I chased by email beginning of August I was told that my order was not processed until 26th July and delivery to France would take up to 26 days.

Still no delivery of goods and now I cannot contact company by email. A no reply email number exists which requests that you log into the euro cigs site with your pass word and email address in order that you can send e mail querying delivery.

When you try to log in your email and password are not recognised.
First time I queried delivery all was ok, but it would now appear I have been deleted.

Tried phoning customer support number and just get the run around(suspect it is premium line).

This company is hard to trace. Company through which payment is made is registered in the saychelles.

Fortunately I only placed trial order to see if ok.

David
st.pierre de maille
France

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2008 02:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/euro-cigscom/internet/euro-cigscom-dont-delivercant-contact-internet-internet-369223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content