Report: #205973

Spain
  • Phone: 01134638079730
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

Euro Millones Lottery Company .S.L Also I recieved a letter saying, I had won the lottery They said due to mix up of some numbers and names, they ask that I keep this award from public notice until my claim is processed Madrid Spain

I recieved a letter said that I had won the lottery. I was approved for a lump sum of $615,810.00 They said it was a mix up. It said that 31 people from different countries were spliting 16,621,340.00

They said," all participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Europe, Asia, Austalia, Middle East, North and South America as a part of our international promotion programme, which they conduct every year to promote tourism. We hope your lucky name will draw a bigger cash prize next year's programme."

They never mention my name none in the whole letter. They had my right name and address on the envelope. I knew it was unreal, They didnt put a return address, but the postal stamp looked foreign.

They said," to begin my claim please contact my claim agent, Sotelo Adams the foeign opertions Manager of Found Talent Security Company .SL. for processing and remittance of my prize money to a designated account of my choice. They gave me the last day to claim date. They said 10% of my winnings belong to them, and that it will be remitted after I have recieved my winnings because the money is insured in my name already, still never mentioning my name.

Another way I know its a ripoff because the letter said final notice and I never recieved a first notice. I looked them up on the internet and found your site. Im glad I did, hopefully every one else who get the letter find this site. They won't get scammed.

Elisha
Garfield Heights, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2006 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/euro-millones-lottery/nationwide/euro-millones-lottery-company-sl-also-i-recieved-a-letter-saying-i-had-won-the-lottery-205973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content