Complaint Review: Euromilliones Loteria International S.L

• Euromilliones Loteria International S.L
    Serrano No 31, Planta 12A
    Madrid,
    Spain

Euromilliones Loteria International S.L RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION, FINAL NOTICE 28204 Madrid-Spain Madrid Other

After receiving my notification letter that I had won $915,960.00 of a total lottery of $16,082,000.00. I of course knew I had not entered any such lottery, so was very sure this was a fake. I went to ripoffreport.com and found so many similar reports that I will go no further than to write this report and to telephone the local police fraud group.

This notifacion came by mail, addressed to myself, and said that I should keep this award from public notice until my claim has been processed. To begin my claim, I am to contact Mr. Alex Guzman, Foreign Opperations Manager, Allianz Seguros S.A at a a particular tel. no. Also, my claims agent is to get 5% of my money as a commission. The letter was dated June 6, 2008 and I was to process my claim no latter than June 28, 2008 or the money is to be returned to the Ministerio De Economia Y Hacienda as unclaimed.

Ed
edmonton, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2008 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/euromilliones-loteria-international-sl/madrid-28204/euromilliones-loteria-international-sl-re-award-notification-final-notice-28204-madrid-343006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content