Complaint Review: Eutranscom

• Eutranscom
    27 Broadwick Street
    London, Select State/Province
    United States of America

Eutranscom Joseph Roth HR Manager I worked for them since January of 2013 forwarding shipments as a logistics agent, spent out of pocket expenses when USPS charges were short not to mention gas and supplies for printing, Gas, Time, London, United Kingdom

I had been working for this company since January forwarding and shipping of packages.

I spent countless hours coordination shipping efforts not to mention spending out of pocket money to cover expenses such as, USPS shipping charges, fuel, office supplies, and boxes to ship merchandise with.

I was told I would receive a salary of $1050 a month, plus commissions and bonuses for every item that was shipped after I had finished my probationary period of completing the shipment of 30 packages.

I have made several attempts to phone and email this company with no reply's to my request of when payments for my services would be rendered.

I still have access to their website which really surprises me as they are not sending me anymore packages now and no one is returning my calls or emails. I have also left messages on there website in a chat box they have online, still no response.
I hope someone can help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eutranscom/london-select-stateprovince-/eutranscom-joseph-roth-hr-manager-i-worked-for-them-since-january-of-2013-forwarding-ship-1038656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content