Complaint Review: Evaluation Solutions

12276 San Jose Blvd. Ste 521
    Jacksonville, Florida
    United States of America

Evaluation Solutions Non Payment for services Jacksonville, Florida

I have been peforming BPO's for Evaluation Solutions since July 2012. I have finished 21 orders and have not been paid once!

I have asked each time they call as to why I have not been paid and they keep telling me they have 'escalated payment' on my file. I am now learning that I am not the only victim. I do not work for free and find it very dishonoring of them to not pay there servicers.

I have a family of six kids to provide for and not getting paid does not pay my bills or feed my children. Though it is not my sole income, every little bit helps now days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/evaluation-solutions/jacksonville-florida-32223/evaluation-solutions-non-payment-for-services-jacksonville-florida-968109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content