Complaint Review: Eveline Franje

424 College Hill Avenue
    Oskaloosa, Iowa
    USA

Eveline Franje AKA Elline 90 day warranty not honored Oskaloosa Iowa

I first bought the QuickSell Liquidations kit for $ 149.00 for the home-based business from the Zaken Corporation, end of April, 2012. I sent several hundred postcards and not even one business responded. Of course the postcard shows only Zaken's address and 'my' website on it. So, how would I ever know of transactions by-passing me? I paid $ 149.00 for the QuickSell Liquidations kit and another $ 498.00 for the Lifetime Directory Subscriber Club. I also ordered the stationary for $ 199.00. I made many phone calls and I found out that a lot of the phone numbers had been disconnected. I also found out that a lot of businesses screen their calls by having voicemail answering the calls. I also sent several hundred postcards with Zaken Corporation return address and 'my' website on them. I got no response from Zaken Corporation at all, as to say that they made absolutely no business from my efforts. Zaken promises that you will make, on average, 1 deal per 30 calls/postcards. I made 32 phonecalls and sent 468 postcards and I have seen absolutely no deal. What happened?

All of the above came with a 30 day warranty. How can you get back to them in 30 days, when it takes time for them to send the material to you and for you to start working and see if you get any profits?

Zaken Corporation called me a couple months later, pressuring me to have them build a website for my home-based business. They gave me a 90 day warranty. They told me it would take a couple weeks for the website to be functional. After 90 days + 2 weeks (as the site was not functional right away), I asked for my money back as my website 'back office' never showed that I made any business. I spent $ 4574.00 for the website and never made any profit. Zaken Corporation never honored their money back warranty. I have requested receipts from Zaken at the time of transaction. The only tangible receipts I have are from credit card account plus one on my email account. Some others have disappeared from y email account I do not know how. Does anyone know?

Mr. Zaken makes lots of promises, but does not keep them. I believe that he makes most of his profits on gullible people like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eveline-franje/oskaloosa-iowa-52577/eveline-franje-aka-elline-90-day-warranty-not-honored-oskaloosa-iowa-1062133. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content