Complaint Review: Eventagram

• Reported By: EDH — El Dorado Hills California United States of America
  • Eventagram

Internet
    United States of America

Company creates custom newsletters containing significant events on a requested date/year.  For my sister's birthday, I ordered the Delux package (email to me/gift recipient by birth date, framed hard copy).  Neither of us received email copy by birth date.  Later it was sent to me, but never to gift recipient .  Company unapologetic and hard to work with.  Had trouble initially with link they provided as their server would not respond, and did not recognize me or my account number.  Once i finally was able to access the link (3 days after sister's birthday) had to do significant work to get it to open and populate.  Customer service rep was useless.  Nothing is their fault, they make it clear it's the customer's fault.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2012 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eventagram/internet/eventagram-didnt-deliver-what-was-ordered-internet-925660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Eventagrams is a great service!

AUTHOR: Shane - ()

I'm Shane,

I was hesitant to use the Eventagram service after reading some reviews, especially the one on Ripoff Report. But I thought the idea was good, and thought it would make a great birthday gift for my Mom. I also read a lot of positive reviews on Facebook. I gave it a try, and I was really impressed.
The timing was great, the product was better than I had expected, and my mom loved it!  I'll be using Eventagrams again in the future, it's really a great value, and a great gift idea for someone you don't know what to get!

EVENTAGRAM DID NOT DELIVER AS ORDERED

AUTHOR: EDH - (United States of America)

I did not receive what was advertised as the Delux package.  An eventagram was to be emailed to both me and my gift recipient by a specified date, and a framed hard copy mailed.  Yes the framed hard copy did arrive; however, neither my gift recipient or I received the email version on the specified date.  On that date I tried twice to visit the site and look up account info using my order number, however, it did not recognize me or the order number.  I sent an email stating the email version had not been sent to me or my gift recipient that day.  The NEXT day (late) I received an email with a link to open the eventagram; however, it did not work.  I sent another email to say the link did not work, so they sent another email with a link that did not work.  The error message returned to my computer was that their server was not responding.

I sent another email the next day and they sent me a response stating a straight pdf was attached (vs the link provided twice before).  There was nothing attached to my mail and I responded to let them know.  At no time was an apology made for being late, or for not sending the email to my gift recipient on the specified date (which was her birthday).  Their emails were cold and made it clear they feel nothing is their fault.  They hide behind the statement -- our system has no human intervention, then when something is wrong they say it was sent "exactly as ordered".  When I checked my order before hitting the submit button there was an email address for me and the gift recipient, yet their email following said "none".  Their site says they are not responsible for emails that do not work so this leads me to believe they removed it (even though it was a good email address).  Bottom line is I did not get what was ordered.  The only part of the order that was correct was the framed one sent through regular mail.

We finally accessed the site via the link they had earlier provided three days later and it opened.  These are all problems on their end.  They are not easy to work with as they have no customer service skills and clearly will not accept that sometimes things are their fault.  They are lucky I decided not to dispute the charge through Amex. If I see any more untruthful replies I will call Amex.

False Acccusation the product was delivered exactly as she ordered it!

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States of America)

The accusation made is simply not true.  The customer received everything she ordered.  Exactly as she ordered it.