Complaint Review: Ever Brite Smile

• Reported By: Ever Brite Smile — Cape Coral Florida United States of America
  • Ever Brite Smile

Internet
    United States of America

Ever Brite Smile I noticed that my acct. in the bank has a pending charge of $87.77 from your company and is a rip-off Internet

*Consumer Comment: Read The Small Print

Abigail, Cape Coral, Fl. - The free offer trial its a rip-off, because you are saying in the Internet that I am being charge the .99 to pay the cost of the Handling Charge, but you don't mention anything about a membership fee or any others fee being charge into my credit card, after the free trial.  And I noticed today, March 23rd that its been 7 days after my order was place and 6 days that my acct. had clear the cost of .99 that I have an addition pending in my acct. for $87.77 which are funds that I don't have in my funds, and I am being charge another $29.00 from the bank as an overdrawn fee. So I am very upset, that I am involved in this mess of Scam, that your company has in the Internet to take peoples money....money that we don't have and neither we're expecting that its coming out of our accounts. Please....I am now force to cancel my bank acct. or worse yet pay to have a stop paying from this co.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2010 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ever-brite-smile/internet/ever-brite-smile-i-noticed-that-my-acct-in-the-bank-has-a-pending-charge-of-8777-from-584754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Read The Small Print

AUTHOR: Christiana - (U.S.A.)

If you look hard enough you will find Terms and Conditions generally at the bottom of the page explaining that you will indeed get charged within so many calendar days if you don't call to cancel, regardless of whether you received it or not.  Sneaky?  I'd say yes, but you DID agree to the terms so they can withdraw the money from your account.  Its unfortunate so many people have had their accounts drained due to these so called Free Trials, but if people knew up front what they were getting in to there would be a lot less of these places up and running.  The are banking on your NOT reading the small print at the bottom.  Sorry this happened.