Complaint Review: Ever Private Card - everprivatecard.com

• Reported By: Eatontown New Jersey
  • Ever Private Card - everprivatecard.com
    everprivatecard.com
    Internet

Ever Private Card - everprivatecard.com Fraudulent Billing, Long process for Refund RIPOFF Internet

I was online applying for loans. Accidentally, I must have somehow clicked yes for this company to obtain my banking information, and they subscribed me to them. But I never was sent to their website, and I never even knew I was subscribed until I got the bill.

When I went tried to get a refund and have my subscription canceled, I could only send messages, and would have to wait 24 hours for a reply. Each time I got a reply, it would be an answer of how they obtained my information. No matter how many times I typed "I want a refund", They would not answer to me. I have not been able to reach a representative on the phone yet. And I have still not gotten a refund. This could take forever.

Stephanie
Eatontown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2007 09:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ever-private-card-everprivatecardcom/internet/ever-private-card-everprivatecardcom-fraudulent-billing-long-process-for-refund-ripoff-250881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content