Complaint Review: Everest university

• Reported By: Tallahassee 850 — Tallahassee Florida
  • Everest university

Tampa, Florida
    United States of America

Everest university Scam I started Everest in 2002 and they made seem like this was the school for me until after I finish and receive my degree , and I started applying for jobs and never could get a job in field Tampa Florida

*Consumer Comment: Maybe You're the Problem

*General Comment: Should have done your research

I attendant Everest in 2002 for the criminal justice program and I was scam here I am with a piece of paper that is useless to me and now I'm in debt with student loans credit score is bad , I tried calling Everest but the want to give me the running around . I have this degree , I can't get a job and I found out why they are not a regional accredited school they are national accredited school and now I pis't off and now I'm seeking attorney because something has to be done Everest need to shut down and payoff my student loans because now I'm debt for something that don't really exist . There credit is not transferable and no higher education institution will except there credits this school sucks and I'm a highly pis't off individual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/everest-university/tampa-florida-/everest-university-scam-i-started-everest-in-2002-and-they-made-seem-like-this-was-the-sc-1039020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Maybe You're the Problem

AUTHOR: Anonymous - ()

You can't not blame the school if you're not able to get a job. It doesn't matter what school you attend, there are many others that have attend better or regionally accredited school that are unemployed. Do the research.  Just because you have a degree does not guarantee you a job. It's how you apply yourself, how you do in interviews...etc. There are many people that have attended Harvard, Yale..etc...type schools who are still unemployed.  Stop playing the blame game and take accountability.

#2 General Comment

Should have done your research

AUTHOR: K - ()

Not to be rude, but you should have done your research before you invested into student loans at a non-accredited place. Almost all of these "colleges" run this way. Thats why its best to go to a REAL college. Almost anyone can get into HCC, and its much cheaper, so instead of bashing the company you should probably just own up to your own mistake of not actually researching your options. While I do agree with people getting awareness out there that these "colleges" are doing this, I don't think you'll have a chance at a lawsuit. NO college or school can gauruntee you job, not even Harvard. So its a sad story and I'm sorry for you debt, but its a common story I hear.. and thats what happens when people think they can get the same degree and knowledge at everest that they can at USF in half the time, and these colleges make you believe it. It just cant happen.

-K