Complaint Review: Every Price Comparison - Digital Nerds.com

• Every Price Comparison - Digital Nerds.com
    digitalnerds.com
    Internet

Every Price Comparison - Digital Nerds.com FRAUDULANT and rude site Internet

I used everypricecomparison.com also to find a digital camera! I thought wow what a great price. It took me to digitalnerds.com I found it for $239 so I ordered the camera (it usually costs $500). I also paid $24.99 for 3 day shipping. After that I was asked to confirm my purchase by calling in.

I called in as soon as I could. Which was suppose to be 10 am on a Sunday morning. (EST) I didnt get ahold of anyone until 10:45am and I tried 3 differant times. They confirmed my order and continued to say "You will need a memory card for this camera, without it you cant use the camera" I thought I read otherwise but then was like I am no expert so I asked how much. He tokd me for a 512 meg it is 79.99 but what works best and what most customers go with with this camera to make it work best is the 1 gig. That of course cost 99.99.

I continued to say so the camera wont even work AT ALL without this card. He said no He said hed even pitch in a camera bag which doesnt normally come with the camera. The bag is worth 39.99 and Ill give it to you for free if you by the memory card. I continued to say well I dont have the money right now and he was like well you wont be able to use the camera without the card. (starting to get rude and mad like) So I answered back I would like to get the card But I dont have the 100 dollars right now so he was like Fine and hung up.

When I didnt see that there was an item in my shopping cart later that day I descided to call and make sure that it was ordered. They told me Yes it was ordered and being processed.

Then come Wen it wasnt here so I called Thurs as soon as I could (which by the way supposedly then changed there hours to 11:00 am) And asked to track it. A differant guy and department told me Oh well that isnt Available.
I said what do you mean not available. He said it wasnt available to ship. I asked when it would be available He said 4-6 weeks. I then said WHAT NOONE THOUGHT TO TELL ME THAT WHEN I PAID 24.99 FOR 3 DAY DELIVERY! And hung up.

My husband then called and had a very hard time getting them to make it right then they finally cancelled the order (supposedly)

Malinda
Ft. Wayne, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2007 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/every-price-comparison-digital-nerdscom/internet/every-price-comparison-digital-nerdscom-fraudulant-and-rude-site-internet-283831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content