Complaint Review: Eviction Stoppers

• Reported By: Strive4perfexion777 — Davenport Florida USA
  • Eviction Stoppers

Nationwide
    USA

Eviction Stoppers Guilt Trip to deposit money to account. They texted me all day Tampa Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This Person Never Paid for Our Service

I have been looking for a way to stop my eviction, and I contacted this company. The man did not describe to me anything that he was going to do how it was going to work he told me he want $450 and he wanted me to deposit it to a bank account. the following is a text message I received from the individual. **Recieved From +1 402-500-0280 GO TO OUR WEBSITE (USE INTERNET BROWSER-CHROME,INTERNET EXPLORER,SAFARI,OR FIREBOX) IN THE "ADDRESS BAR".........NOT IN GOOGLE OR YAHOO SEARCH BAR! WWW.EVICTION.LEGAL unlawful detainer (BLACK FORM) -------- Few Hours went by and i got more messages. Go to any Chase Bank.......buy a money order for the amount qouted.chase bank won't sell you a money order unless you have an account with Chase. 7/11,any other bank,supermarket,post office,etc. get a money order make it out to our company. PAYANDSTAY (our company's name) 886-998-371 (our acct.number). [continued below]....

............DEPOSIT THAT M.O.into our business account. "WE DON'T TAKE CHECKS or cash!" 800-763-1970 ext.9 than call us and let us know it's done -------- During the time of waiting for the money I guess he became aggravated and started texting me things "like get it done"..." why haven't you done it yet?" And "what are you doing...?!!!)".... Even realize that I wasn't going to be answering him and he send this following text: when you get your greendot prepaid loadable card you can open it up and text us the 16 digits on the card (pull off the sticker) the EXPIRATION DATE.........AND THE LAST 3 NUMBERS ON THE BACK OF THE CARD AND THE $$$ AMOUNT YOU LOADED. DON'T ACTIVATE THE CARD ON THE PHONE WITH THE CARD COMPANY WE WILL DO THAT IN OUR COMPANY'S NAME.IF YOU CALL THE CARD COMPANY AND PUT IT IN YOUR NAME.........(WE CAN'T TAKE IT AS PAYMENT) THANK YOU MGMT ----------- This company is an absolute ripoff ....a fraud ......a scam..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2017 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eviction-stoppers/nationwide/eviction-stoppers-guilt-trip-to-deposit-money-to-account-they-texted-me-all-day-tampa-na-1388716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This Person Never Paid for Our Service

AUTHOR: dave - (USA)

This person was never a client and never paid us one penny for our services.

This is a False Report and should be deleted from

this site.

Why would they say were a scam and they never HIRED US in the first place?

so my feeling is they are or a friend of one of our competitors trying to make our company look bad so they can get more business.

That's the TRUTH!