Complaint Review: EVO Canada

505 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West
    Montreal, Quebec
    USA

EVO Canada Don't pay their sales people Montreal Quebec Canada

I was hired and trained by EVO Canada in November 2013 and promised 3 to 5 appointments a day and high commissions. When I started I was told that I had to go door to door, interupt the shop keepers owners and get thier business cards  and submit a minimum of 5 a day. Not only is this very difficult they had me going 25 or more miles between appointments and the appoinments were never solid warm appointments that they promised. After driving around for 6 days at a cost to myself, getting asked to leave and or stood up for appointments they never paid me for the sales that I got.

they do not return my emails and have not paid me. The whole thing is a complete rip off. It is not truthfully presented and when you are at a meeting and the prospect is asking you to leave your Regional Manager on the phone is yelling at you to stay and don't leave. They also wanted me to call up the prospects existing provider pretend I am them and get information which is fraud. (without permission from the vendor)

I wish I had seen something like this before I agreed to try it.

Their costs are also out of line with the competiion.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/evo-canada/montreal-quebec-h3a3c2/evo-canada-dont-pay-their-sales-people-montreal-quebec-canada-1116104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content