Complaint Review: Evolution World Widet

• Evolution World Widet
    8345 NW 66th St. Suite #3030
    Miami, Florida
    USA

Evolution World Widet Car Camera Direct fighting to get money back Miami Florida

*Author of original report: refund

I ordered car dash camera from this company on january 25. Paid 110$. First shock was that i received camera just after 3 weeks and from China (not from Florida!!!!!). Next shock was then i opened box: original camera box was already opened, camera was covered in bread crumbs , camera's screen was covered in fingerprints.This camera was looking like somebody was using it for a long time!!!!!! After turning on the camera, it was working for 5 minutes and then it froze .

I called to  the customer service about the return of this piece of "crap", they told me that everything is okay and they will give me my  money back. I received e-mail with instructions how to return this piece of "crap" and again i was in shock- i need to mail this package to Hong Kong !!!! by registered mail!!!!. Next shock was then i needed to pay shiping cost - it was 35$!!!!!.( the e*mail sad that shiping cost is about 5$). I mailed this package to Hong Kong on February 12, but until today April 7 i didn't got my money back.

I was trying to contact customer service, but nobody pick up the phone or after question where my money they hanging the phone.Today i called to customer service one more time and then i asked about billing department phone number  they told me "have a nice day " and hanged again!!!!!. Yhanks god i used my credit card to pay for this "crap". I already filed dispute for this transaction and have a hope to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/evolution-world-widet/miami-florida-33166/evolution-world-widet-car-camera-direct-fighting-to-get-money-back-miami-florida-1136863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

refund

AUTHOR: toms river - ()

it"s already 2 and a half month after this item was delivered to Hong Kong !!!! i'm still waiting for refund, if i'm trying to call to customer service- they hanging off on you