Complaint Review: Ex Back Experts Guide

• Ex Back Experts Guide

Internet
    United States of America

Ex Back Experts Guide Guide on how to get your ex back Internet

August 22, 2012, I ordered Ex Back Experts, I paid $47 and this amount was placed on my Visa per my bank. I was unable to download the product. I finally decided to get my refund after trying to figure out the d**n thing for 2 days.

They continued twice to send me the 11 steps that I had to follow instead of refunding my money to the Visa as I requested in 2 separate emails I sent. Then, they just stop responding.

I was never sent an email as most honest professionals do, apologizing to the customer, trying to fix the issue to make things more efficient or fast and if it's not possible then they'll just refund the customer's money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2012 11:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ex-back-experts-guide/internet/ex-back-experts-guide-guide-on-how-to-get-your-ex-back-internet-945603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content