Complaint Review: exact data

• exact data
    328 S. Jefferson street suite 550
    Chicago , Illinois
    USA

exact data consumer base EXACT DATA LIED TO ME, DIDNT DELIVER ANYTHING PROMISED AND RIPPED ME OFF LIKE A STREET THUG. Chicago Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Follow Up

Exact Data contacted me by phone and sold me approx. 3500 leads for $300.00. These were supposed to be people who had recently gone on-line to inquire about getting a new roof or roof repair. I told them that I would purchase this only if they promised to release these names to me in increments per my request so that I would have time to contact these people and then get the most recent on-line inquieries. The salesmen, Tony Toledo,went to his supervisor, Hillel Lipson, and they approved it. The first list was E-mailed to me and I began contacting these people. Not one of them knew anything about going on-line to inquire about roofing. Then to make matters worse exact data rushed me the rest of my entire list that I had not requested. Then what they called their client support coordinator,Tamiya Goggins, contacted me with a canned speech saying there was nothing they could do to help me and basicly told me to stick it. This company did not do one thing that they promised and gave me a phoney list of names that I could have gotten from any city phone book.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/exact-data/chicago-illinois-60661/exact-data-consumer-base-exact-data-lied-to-me-didnt-deliver-anything-promised-and-rippe-1154081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: Exact Data - ()

Jason Dennis purchased 3,600 names, email and postal addresses, and phone numbers for people living within a 35 mile radius of zip code 35209. The list was fulfilled from a large, national database. The client’s primary complaint is that the list didn’t work for his marketing effort, not that it was not accurate. According to notes in our CRM, Jason last contacted the company in September, 2014 to discuss a different list.