Complaint Review: Exam Prep LLC

• Reported By: San Diego California
  • Exam Prep LLC
    P.O. Box 615
    Antioch, Tennessee

Exam Prep LLC ripoff fraudulent postal exam prep scheme dishonest billing Antioch Tennessee

I found an ad in the classifieds for a postal job. I called the number and ordered the Postal Exam prep booklet giving them all my information.

I talked to my Mom the next day and she informed me that it does not cost to get a Postal job, and that is probably a scam. So I withdrew my money from my bank account so that this company could not withdraw any funds. I was charged by my bank for the check bouncing.

A month and a half passes and they finally send me the Exam booklet. Then i got a letter from an attorney threatening to sue me for the money owed. I sent the booklet back and looked the company up on the internet and this is how I found this website.

What can I do? Can anybody help me? Has anybody been successful in going after this company? I don't want my credit ruined?!

Devon
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2005 01:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/exam-prep-llc/antioch-tennessee-37011/exam-prep-llc-ripoff-fraudulent-postal-exam-prep-scheme-dishonest-billing-antioch-tennesse-150498. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content