Complaint Review: Excella Benefits Nick Gadient

• Reported By: Jeff — Holbrook New York USA
  • Excella Benefits Nick Gadient
    Www.excellabenefits.com
    USA

Individual has a tendency of buying leads and data for his call campaign and then charging back the purchase after goods were delivered. There is no recourse since the goods are intangible. I want the rest of the lead generators and data vendors to be aware of this so they don't get burned also. Unfortunately I had found a little to late that he has done this to other providers as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2017 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/excella-benefits-nick-gadient/-/excella-benefits-nick-gadient-total-ripoff-1384681. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Excella

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (USA)

Hi Nick - I'm one of your vendors have yet to receive our payment....

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Please provide proof to these allegations

AUTHOR: Nick - (USA)

To be perfectly clear, neither Excella Benefits nor I have ever purchased leads from anyone named Jeff in New York. I have a good reputation with all lead vendors I have done business with the exception of a few bad apples that did not deliver as promised and were not cooperative in coming to an amicable resolution.

This is nothing more than a slanderous attempt to damage my reputation, however, my solid lead vendor relationships are already forged and I would be happy to supply anyone that request them, a complete list of vendor references that will provide testament to my reputation in the industry.

If you are interested in revealing your true identity and working toward an amicable resolution, please feel free to contact me anytime, but unfortunately I can’t be of any help to anyone making false allegations using a false identity.