Complaint Review:

• Updated: Tue, January 10, 2017

• Reported By: Sonny is a Fraudster — staten island New York USA
Excelsior tailoring
Nationwide USA

Excelsior Tailoring, Excel Suits, Excelsior Fine Tailoring, Excelsior Bangkok Tailor, Excelsior Fashion Sonny CANNOT be trusted, he is a LIAR and CHEAT. DO NOT Make mistake and order goods. Thailand Nationwide

*Author of original report: A Misunderstanding

This is a warning for ALL. Sonny(english name) you will notice of the bat is very pushy. In addition you probably noticed he says hes to everything. Let me tell you something, DO NOT TRUST HIM.

I ordered goods after I was measured here in the states. When I recieved my package it was NOT EVEN close to fitting me.

Not sure how a so called professional tailor cannot even be this off. This suit could fit a 13yr old boy thats how bad his measurements were.

Sonny would not answer if he would send back a refund. His solution was to send back and he will fix it. How did he plan on doing this? If he could not get measuremnet correct in person, how was he expecting me to describe all the changes in an email??.

I was concerened because he said for me to send it back and expected me to pay for shipping for his mistake. I questioned his ability to get it right considering that his initial measuremt was so off. So I questioned him, what would happen if I need to send this back several times which would be likely the case. His response was he would work on giving me credit for a shirt.

I DID NOT want another shirt, I wanted the sports jacket that I ordered.

IN the long run be careful of paying in advance because it will be a struggle to get back your money.

Also, keep in mind the creep went dark on me and does not respond

STAY AWAY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2017 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/excelsior-tailoring/nationwide/excelsior-tailoring-excel-suits-excelsior-fine-tailoring-excelsior-bangkok-tailor-exc-1349026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Excelsior tailoring

A Misunderstanding

AUTHOR: - ()

I would like to apologize as I reacted on impulse. After looking further into, I noticed that I missed an email, which led to my reaction.

Sonny refunded my money after we re-communicated.

Once again, apologies for over reacting