Report: #1120203

920-F E 124th Ave
    Tampa, Florida
    USA

Exclusive Motors Sold me a car with a bad engine! Tampa Florida

*Consumer Comment: I'm Impressed!

Bought a car online from Brian as told me verbally and ad on site said "car runs and drives great" and their ad saids that their company is founded on trust, integrity and respect.  Rec'd car after payment made - car runs rough and won't rev very high.  Took to 3 shops to find problem as first 2 didnt but 3rd shop did extra digging and with a compression tester and engine camera found #7 cylinder not working at all as it had no compression!  I contacted Brian and rec'd a reply from William that they aren't going to help as it is an "as is" sale.  The car has other problems that they didn't advertize but I know I am responsible for but when the vehicle has a problem that directly contradicts what they said verbally and in writing, then they are morally responsible to offer some financial help for the repair.  It is a $1800-$2200 repair.

They have screwed me and my family as am a single income earner with 6 kids who now has to spend $2000 extra on a car to get functional that I hadn't allowed for.  They knew the car had a problem as they had it a while.  They should be ashamed of themselves and so want to warn others about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/exclusive-motors/tampa-florida-33612/exclusive-motors-sold-me-a-car-with-a-bad-engine-tampa-florida-1120203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I'm Impressed!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Anyone who would buy a USED CAR sight unseen via the internet needs professional help!

"A sucker is born every minute!"   .....   P. T. Barnum