Complaint Review: Exit Realty, Exit Realty Corp International

• Exit Realty, Exit Realty Corp International
    www.exitrealty.com
    Internet
    United States of America

Exit Realty, Exit Realty Corp International Exit Realty Corp International Intimidation. They are running a pyramid scheme and trying to intimidate any critiques. Internet

*General Comment: Gee, your a wealth of information!

Look at this message Susan Harrison from Exit Realty sent me. There is fair use for critique, educational, comments of any names. Moreover, she is trying to take my username. She is trying to sound threatening by saying 'I contacted Youtube'!.

Crooks are crooks. They will stoop to anything.

Email starts here:
EXITRealtyCorpIntl

.....ZzmDFWzm5REt1BzMa1dUkd4bpiFUsEIbl2rd_0a1EV4-senderlink bg-inherit">

2nd Request - Your User Name Violates Our Trademark

2nd Request - Your User Name Violates Our Trademark
I'm writing to you from the corporate head offices of EXIT Realty Corp. International. We own the trademark "EXIT Realty", and you may not realize that by showing it in your user name, you're in violation of our trademark.

I have contacted YouTube to resolve this issue - rather than pursuing the issue with them, are you willing to give me the password to this account, in effect, turning it over to us? I think that's the easiest and most expedient way to resolve the issue.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
Fax 905-363-4060
Direct 905-363-4059
e-mail sharrison@exitrealty.com
website - www.exitrealty.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/exit-realty-exit-realty-corp-international/internet/exit-realty-exit-realty-corp-international-exit-realty-corp-international-intimidation-t-504340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Gee, your a wealth of information!

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

SO?  What is this about?  Is this a rip off or just a complaint?  Give us some facts.