Complaint Review: Exotic Car Share, Curvy Road, George Kiebala

• Exotic Car Share, Curvy Road, George Kiebala
    648 E. Northwest Highway
    Palatine, Illinois
    United States of America

Exotic Car Share, Curvy Road, George Kiebala George Kiebala, Exotic Car Share LLC SCAM and FRAUD! Stole Money! Palatine, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: This Report is a Hoax

Do NOT do business with George Kiebala, Curvy Road, Exotic Car Share!

The company rents some of its exotic cars from individual owners such as myself, and pays out a commission based off of actual customer use. However, their excuse for not paying THOUSANDS of owed commissions to me is that "my wife took my money"!. This from a supposed 'professional' company, makes it clear that lying and stealing are part of George Kiebala, Curvy Road, and Exotic Car Share's daily management!

I would advise EVERYONE, customers and potential partners, to STAY AWAY from this thief, or you risk losing everything. This company, and the owners, simply cannot be trusted!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2011 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/exotic-car-share-curvy-road-george-kiebala/palatine-illinois-60074/exotic-car-share-curvy-road-george-kiebala-george-kiebala-exotic-car-share-llc-scam-and-755763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

This Report is a Hoax

AUTHOR: Brian Bateman - (United States of America)

The individual making this claim is an owner of an exotic car, as am I. We both contribute our exotics to the Curvy Road / Exotic Car Share Car Club for the opportunity to enjoy driving other members' exotics or earn royalties.

As owners, we are responsible for providing safe and reliable exotic cars. Your car was not safe. It was repaired to make it safe, and the cost of the repairs were deducted from your royalties, plain and simple.

I enjoy being a member of Curvy Road and have not had any problems at all. I enjoy driving other cars besides my ZR1, and the car club gives me the opportunity to do that while giving others the opportunity to drive a Corvette ZR1. I wouldn't want to drive a vehicle with no brakes, but this is what you provided.

Quit messing with our car club. If you need it to earn money, you couldn't afford your brakes and you shouldn't be a member of our club. In fact, I'm pretty sure you probably financed your exotic. Who does that but a broke pretender?