Complaint Review: Exotic Dancer Net exoticdancernet.com Scam

• Reported By: Cathy R — Las Vegas Nevada
  • Exotic Dancer Net exoticdancernet.com Scam

Internet, Select State/Province
    USA

EDN - Exotic Dancer Net - exoticdancernet.com - Scam Beware Exotic Dancer Net Stripper Forum Scam - exoticdancernet.com - EDN Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Banned poster, malicious report

I have been a stripper for 5 years. After signing up for this site I started getting strange calls from the owner asking me all kinds of perverted questions. I told him please never call again but he did not listen. Then I reported him to the local police and told him that. This still did not stop him from calling and harrassing me.

After doing more research on the site I learned he is affiliated with Stripper Web or stripperweb.com and the owners there have multiple rape charges. You need to AVOID Exotic Dancer Net or exoticdancernet.com at all costs beause your life could be in danger. Someone needs to shut their site down immediately before someone gets seriously hurt. Find another more reputable site to use for stripper jobs like backpage or a newspaper. These stripper forum sites are full of lies and bugus propoganda anyway.

he owner should be ashamed of himself!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/exotic-dancer-net-exoticdancernetcom-scam/internet-select-stateprovince/edn-exotic-dancer-net-exoticdancernetcom-scam-beware-exotic-dancer-net-stripper-fo-1123090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Banned poster, malicious report

AUTHOR: Velvet - ()

This person is a disgruntled poster that was banned for violation of our terms of service set forth in our member agreement. "She" is a shill for webcamming studios and did not like anyone saying not to use "her" unessesary business. "She" also has done a similar ripoff report of Stripperweb, who also banned "her".  We are in no way affliated with Stripperweb. In fact EDN was created back in 2008 when we all left SW.

I am the owner of the site and I'm FEMALE. We have maybe 3 male memeber on our whole site and they are not privy to any private informtion. We NEVER take anyone's phone number or anything other than a screen name and an email both of which can be fictitious or throw away. I am based in Florida and no police have ever contacted me about this or any matter regarding my site.