Complaint Review: exoticpublishings

• Reported By: Scammed by exoticpublishing — buffalo New York
  • exoticpublishings

Internet
    USA

exoticpublishings Michelle Korn Exotic Publishings / Michelle Korn Stole my $2000 New York Internet,

Michelle Korn from exoticpublishing is a very dishonest and scammer . She asked me to send over $2000 as she said she is selling over her domain name to me and as i transferred over the money to her. She switched off the skype and didnt reply back to my messages.  I tried to email her from other emails but she used to give me very bad words she once said

" You a*****e your f**ker i wont return your money . Go over to police , army or anyone else go cant do anything. I have many police people who come to my home and f**ks me they wont ever harm me. I am the s**t who can scew you. I AM THE s**t WHO USED TO f**k MY FATHER MY BROTHER. NOW YOU CAN SEE WHAT I CAN DO AND WHAT LEVEL I CAN DO"

I was stunned to see people like this.

I never messeged her again.

I never could believe people can be so bad to someone.

I WOULD LIKE TO TELL EVERYONE THAT PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS KIND OF LADY WHO DOESNT HAVE HUMANITY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2014 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/exoticpublishings/internet/exoticpublishings-michelle-korn-exotic-publishings-michelle-korn-stole-my-2000-new-y-1158965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content