Complaint Review: Experian Plc

• Experian Plc
    475 Anton Boulevard
    Costa Mesa, California
    USA

Experian Plc liars, dishonest, not legitimate, they publish false information, they publish fake information, they only believe the merchants, they NEVER believe the customers or fraud victims, they are Not To Be Trusted, Screw Them Costa Mesa California

Experian Plc Ruined My Credit For Nothing!

Back in the year of 2016, I suffered from some Very Serious Illegal Credit Card Fraud that was done over the Internet with my American Express Credit Card without My Signature for over $30,000. [continued below]....
.....00 on Men's Skin Care Products that Were NeverEver Sent To MeNor Received  Without A Signature and On Top Of ThatI Was Out Of The Country When This Happened.

To make the Long Story Short, when I returned back to Los Angeles, I did File A Police Report and went through Legal Aid To Assist Me With This Vicious Fraud Case and they Did!

SadlyAmerican Express Refused to Remove The Illegal Fraud From Their Credit Files and they Illegally Reported The Fraud For Imaginary Merchandise That Was NeverEver Sent To Me On To My Credit Report.

Another Thing Which You Will Find Alarming:  American Express Never Lost Any Money Because When I Filed A Fraud Claim With American Express Back In The Year Of 2016They Immediately Did Not Pay This Fake Merchant A Penny and American Express Is Still Illegally Trying To Hold ME Responsible For This Money Which Again Is 100% Fraud!

I have Tried AggressivelyLegitimately  And Honestly to Get The Negative Credit Reporting Removed from My Experian Plc Credit Report and Up To This Date, I have had No Luck!

I just recently Filed A Small Claims Lawsuit Against Them for the Fraud and Illegal/False Credit Reporting On My Credit Report and I am Subpoening The Police Officer Who Took The Report To Court along with somebody from Legal Aid as well to Testify For Me On My Behalf As A Witness!

Enclosed, below please find the Url Link for the FullDetailed Story On What Had Happened To Me With This Fraud Case Which Has Been Permanently Published On Ripoffreport.com from the year of 2016 for your review and further reference.

In Addition:  Enclosed, in the attachments, please also find a Copy Of The Police Report along with (10Pages Of Legal Documentation Proving My Innocence That Was Sent Out To All Three (3) Credit Reporting Agencies from Legal Aid for your review and further reference.

I am now hoping for a Prayer Of Relief From The Three (3) Credit Bureau(s) Where They Finally Decide To Remove The Negative Credit Reporting From My Credit Report And Declare Me 100% Innocent!

Amen.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore

Angry And Upset Experian Plc Customer and Former American Express Customer

Executive, Volunteer Writer For Google, Ripoffreport, Yellowpages, Tripadvisor, Consumeraffairs, Better Business Bureau and Other Social Media Websites

/HPS

Enclosures:  Please See The Attachments For A  Copy Of The Police Report along with (10Pages Of Legal Documentation Proving My Innocence That Was Sent Out To All Three (3) Credit Reporting Agencies from Legal Aid for your review and further reference.  Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2017 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/experian-plc/costa-mesa-california-92626/experian-plc-liars-dishonest-not-legitimate-they-publish-false-information-they-publis-1397879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content