Complaint Review: Experian

• Submitted: Fri, February 03, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 03, 2012
  • Reported By: Wfox — waynesville Ohio U.S.A.
  • Experian

Internet
    United States of America

Experian submitted false charges for an Experian account I do not have. Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Same Thing.

I do not have an Experian account... but they continue to charge me $16.95 a month for this non-existing account. contacting them is near impossible because once you do finally get through to an human they put you on hold until the call is dropped. and these are the people who report on our credit rating while they rip you off illegally.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/experian/internet/experian-submitted-false-charges-for-an-experian-account-i-do-not-have-internet-833708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Same Thing.

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

The same thing happened to me. I called the company and told them i was going to dispute the charges and that didnt make the rep on the other end of the phone very happy... I was tempted to ask for a supervisor so i didnt have to go to my bank, but i was kind of afraid id get a camel. Its so sad that we live in a day and age where a company like this outsources all of their work.